vaporstock.com has done it again with this TUGLYFE Squonk Box. The design features round edges, a sleek back curve fitting effortlessly into the palm of your hand. The potentiometer on this Squonk is specialty made at 0 the mod is off and at 100 that device is at max power.
Model EEZ-PZ Rev 1.2 Specifications / Constrains
- Powered By One 18650 (Not Included) Note: When batteries are filly charged the voltage output exceeds 4v. Do not discharge battery level to less than 3.3V and do not apply a coil that will result in more than a 30A output from installed battery.
- Maximum Current Rating: 30A
- Maximum Power Rating: 110W
- Coil value must adhere to the above relative Current and/or Power ratings.
- Typical relative power / current / coil resistance values. Conditions; battery charged level is at 3.7V and EEZ-PZ unit is set to maximum power output (100%)
|Coil (R)||Power (W)||Current (A)|
Warning: The EEZ-PZ unit does not have a current limiting features. Do not apply a coil that will result in the installed battery outputting more than the installed battery current rating. Loading a Li-Ion battery beyond its maximum current rating can be dangerous.Va
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. vaporstock.com is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). vaporstock.com is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.