We proudly introduce the updated Hohm Work. Phenomenal sustained amperage and voltage delivery under heavy load in a 18650 cell. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2547mAh capacity, with a CDR of 25.3A, and 80oC | 2.8V cut-off @ 35.8A. For EV and DC motor applications, easily initial power with its 42.4A pulse/peak rating*6. All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr*1, TID*2, PVDL*3, CLR*4 mΩR*5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Work2 is built with a Cobalt Oxide with proprietary melding of copper, aluminum, ethylene carbonate chemistry concentration, to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
Hohm Tech Hohm Depot 18650 16.8A 3005mAh | 2-Pack
Hohm Tech Hohm Alone 18650 3309mAh 15.3A | 2-Pack
- Capacity: 2547mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 3.82A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 25.3A
- Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 35.8A
- Pulse | Peak6: 42.4A
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (69%), 1000 (58%)
- Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
- Spec. Sheet in Download Center: Yes
- 2 Batteries
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery.
- Please do not short circuit batteries.
- Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Always store batteries in a designated battery storage case, Do not store batteries in your pockets, purse, bag, backpack or any container by themselves without a storage case.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there are, dispose of the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. and any of ’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
and any or all of ’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
LITHIUM ION CELLS have Inherent risks. If Misused or mishandled, cell can explode causing severe burn injury, Fatality, and property damage.
- Always carry & store in its protective packaging or a protective case.
- Never put cell in pocket or bag. Keys, coins & debris can make it EXPLODE.
- Never put a device with cell installed in your pocket or on your body.
- Never use cell if OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (WRAPING) has any DAMAGE.
- Never use in device that can exceed any cell capability (A, W, or Ω).
- Never allow cells to touch metal or the sides of one another.