The Efest Q2 Intelligent LED Battery Charger is an affordable and highly capable battery charger that provides consistent and accurate charging while keeping operation simple and hassle-free, with the ability to charge two cells simultaneously. The Efest Q2 is fast charging with auto-select speed between 1.0A and 2.0A. The LED indicator light is intuitive, notifying users when batteries are in charging status and turns green when the battery is fully charged with auto-stop functionality. A full, sophisticated protection suite provides safety to abnormal conditions, with a standalone hardware circuit, precision voltage monitoring, and a bevy of additional protections allowing for peace of mind charging. Furthermore, it can accommodate today’s most popular vape battery sizes such as 18650, 20700, and 26650.
Efest LUC V4 Smart Charger
Efest LUC V6 Smart Charger
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- Simple No Button Design
- Automatic 2.0A Charging for One Battery
- Automatic 1.0A Charging for Two Batteries
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Auto Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 (+/-0.05V)
- Over Discharge Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Durable Construction – Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Piano Wire Springs
- Low Resistance Steel Cathodes
- Hard Chromium Plating
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500, 26650
- 1 Efest Q2 Charger
- 1 AC Adapter
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.