The Efest Pro C2 Battery Charger is an affordable and highly capable battery charger that provides consistent and accurate charging while keeping operation simple and hassle free, with the ability to charge two cells simultaneously with intelligent monitoring system. Efest Pro C2 Battery Charger can support up to two 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Cells, with independent charging and monitoring for each bay. It features 1A charging output for both ports. The LED indicator light intuitive, turning red when batteries are in charging status and turns green when the battery is fully charged. A full, sophisticated protection suite provides safety to abnormal conditions, with a standalone hardware circuit, precision voltage monitoring, and a bevy of additional protections allowing for peace of mind charging.
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive Battery Life LED Indicator Light
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 12V 1A
- DC Output Power: DC 12V 1A
- 1A CC Current: 1000mA (+/-10%)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Activation Protection
- Auto-Detect Charging Function
- Over-Charge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Durable Construction – Fire Retardant & Fire Resistance
- Supports Li-ion Battery Size: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/22650/26500/26650
- 1x Efest PRO C2 Charger
- 1x AC Wall Plug
- 1x Instructional Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.